Push-Lok™ P.C.B. Stand-offs
Features and Benefits
- No screws or screwdrivers necessary, no loose parts
- Drive pin seats standoff securely to the the chassis with minimum protrusion, to attain maximum packaging density.
- Snap-in rivet type
- High tip out force under impact
- Has high shear and impact strength.
- Fastener portion accommodates a broad range of hole diameters and thicknesses.
- Push-Loks are ideal for field service with quick unlatching and re-latching replacement of PCB or modules.
- Material: Type 66 nylon, color: natural
- Flammability: UL94 V-2
- Increase package density
- Minimum board or chassis protrusion
- Assembly tool (P-Punch)
- Standard package: 1000 per bag
- Service friendly latch-in, latch-out design
|Product Specifications||Tools and Accessories|