Push-Mount™ Cable Tie
The tamper-proof Push-Mount Cable Tie with a low profile head prevents snagging when the cable is trimmed and the harness is pulled through a bulkhead. The remaining terminal end falls below the low profile receptacle, eliminating sharp edges common in most wire ties. The Push-Mount Cable Tie snaps quickly into a 0.250" (6.35mm) diameter hole within a .135” (3.43mm) maximum thickness panel. The result is a multi-tasking wire management solution that makes the Push-Mount Cable Tie a better, cleaner, faster solution.
- Reduction of installation time and its associated costs – one-piece part – DFA/DFM.
- Low-profile tamper-proof wire tie.
- Rated for indoor and outdoor use. Ultraviolet Light (UV) resistant. Color: Black
- Flame Retardant. UL94 V-2
- RoHS Compliant
- Tensile Strength: 50 lbs. (222 N)
- Operating Temperature Range: -40° F (-40° C) to 185° F (85° C)
- Sealed poly bag in quantities of 100, 1,000, or customer specified up to 1,000 pieces.
- Resistant to damage caused by ultraviolet light; UV stabilized for indoor or outdoor use
- Color: Black
- 1 piece assembly - Do not need to purchase separate wire tie and clip; one part number
- Snap attachment. No need for small screws, rivets and associated tools and associated assembly procedures
- The low profile Wire tie is easily removable by simply cutting the top crossbar portion of the wire
- Tamper proof Pawl located under the tie's head, makes it inaccessible when bundled
- No sharp tail remaining on wire tie when cut
- Mount within pre-drilled or tapped hole
- Nominal Application Hole Diameter = 0.250 (6.35mm)
- Sheet Thickness Maximum = 0.135 (3.43mm)